• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa 2019/20

ImpatientLime

International Regular
following this match/series on cricinfo, stokes is beating the bat a lot by the looks of things.

is he being genuinely unlucky or bowling slightly too short 'unlucky'?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SA are really the only team to try the blockathon properly. Most just cbf.
Its literally anti-cricket. They are killing cricket with this effort.

End it in four days or you're just wasting everyone's time.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Big wicket just before lunch and a new ball... I don't think that was a good shot though to be playing in the circumstance.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
That's the second time I've done that in a couple of days. Not usually into reverse-jinxing but can't argue with these odds.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think we can rely on spin from one end here, Bess isn't going to do it for us.
I just about to type the same. And then Faf decided to give us a helping hand.

Didn't you do the same with QDK in their first innings?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
It concerns me that both Elgar and Faf have given their wickets away sweeping at the ball, particularly considering the situation. I think this has a direct result of our players trying to find scoring shots against spin and sweeping has become a big option in the team.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
It concerns me that both Elgar and Faf have given their wickets away sweeping at the ball, particularly considering the situation. I think this has a direct result of our players trying to find scoring shots against spin and sweeping has become a big option in the team.
is big dunc fletcher in charge?