• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

Woodster

International Captain
Very good delivery from Boult to nick Burns off, missed one there the Kiwis!

Sibley’s being very disciplined outside that off stump to Southee so far, very early days mind.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
4 maidens in a row. Doesnt happen too often but its a nice battle, or test if you will.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
TEST CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Between this and the Aus-Pak series it now officially feels like summer.

Excited when woke up this morning, got the kids ready for school and childcare, dropped them off, then completely forgot to turn on the radio until now. Absolute disgrace.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TEST CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Between this and the Aus-Pak series it now officially feels like summer.

Excited when woke up this morning, got the kids ready for school and childcare, dropped them off, then completely forgot to turn on the radio until now. Absolute disgrace.
Nah worry, it'll grow on you :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
there was a bit of movement and now it's starting to disappear. If these guys want a wicket before Wagner cleans up they better get going.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I should be excited, but I'm just a bit down about it all. We're bowling but we have no Ferg. I was more excited about this two days ago when all the press (including NZCs own press releases) indicated we were going to see some pace. Until Stead ruined it all.

4 sessions of 130km wobblers with a crappy kooka coming up.
I wanted to see Ferguson too but this is ott. Sunny, new ball, Boult and Southee, it's always exciting.