• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

ajdude

International Coach
wow head really redeemed himself there

i can't believe my 10000th post was about travis head. ****ing hell

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Perhaps but you'll be dropping a bowler who had averaged 22 at home for a guy who has been average for much of the last two years or so.
Broad always brings it in the Ashes though. If we were playing anyone else I'd go with your point there but against you lot, Broad plays

hazsa19

International Regular
Buttler, lol.

Think it's time to go for him as well.
Inclined to agree, but not much he could do about that.

Australia winning the big moments in this series. Although that’s the kind of thing that will spur Stokes on, needs partners.

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Broad always brings it in the Ashes though. If we were playing anyone else I'd go with your point there but against you lot, Broad plays
Yeah. A case could be made to drop Roy, promote Denly to open, Root to 3, Stokes to 4, Bairstow 5, Buttler 6, Woakes 7 and then the tail.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tut tut

Don't know exactly what Buttler's role is in this team, batting below Bairstow. That **** up was probably Stokes's fault though.