• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Must be pretty nerve wracking for Australian fans TBF, I remember being a nervous wreck during Adelaide last year because we left at least 30-40 runs on the board in our 3rd innings and your last few wickets were really hard work.
Was just about to respond and say that I was still pretty confident. I'm even moreso after that wicket.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was just about to respond and say that I was still pretty confident. I'm even moreso after that wicket.
I get the feeling there's another twist to go, but it's tricky to see us losing now.

Now I said that watch Stokes get on top.

OverratedSanity

Disappointing but not entirely unexpected in a run chase. Shame that such a good series seems like it's already over after the 3rd test.

vcs

Need a miracle now. Only the fact that all of Archer, Broad and Leach can bat gives them a tiny sliver of hope.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel like form had meant absolutely nothing this series so far.

Warner was supposed to be in good form. Smith was supposed to be out of form. Woakes was supposed to be in good form and Broad in poor form. It's all been topsy turvy.

morgieb

I get the logic, but I feel we're too tired for an approach like this. Not like Archer can't bat.