• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Gotta be agonizing being an Aussie/Smith fan. First you wonder if he'll be the same after the ban. Turns out he's better than ever only for new anxieties to emerge.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Leach turned one yet? I was hoping he’d go wicketless so he’d get dropped and could go back to doing my tax return

TheJediBrah

Yes. CW has been reading OverratedSanity posts for 6 years (maybe longer, depending on who you believe).
ok I feel like I have to step in now, this is getting painful

old_kookaburra clearly knew that OS was joking, hence the "Goose eyeroll emoji"

TheJediBrah

Gotta be agonizing being an Aussie/Smith fan. First you wonder if he'll be the same after the ban. Turns out he's better than ever only for new anxieties to emerge.
I wouldn't say agonizing. It's a sport. Mildly concerning, just for the 20-30 hours a year that we actually watch cricket, maybe.

flibbertyjibber

Has Leach turned one yet? I was hoping he’d go wicketless so he’d get dropped and could go back to doing my tax return
He may not have but he has given us what Moeen and Rashid can never do and that is control. He should play for a while now.

Burgey

I had decided Buttler has a more punchable face than Root or Roy. Just looks a complete ****.

Then he stood there having a giggle with stokes when a bloke got sconed and confirmed it for me. Arsehole

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Exactly, not sure how often any player faces bowling like that from Archer. If he repeats it in future then any side facing him will be in trouble.
I'd rather he just went back to bowling 85-86 mph like did all morning thank you very much, at least till the end of the series.

Has my permission to bowl like that against SA and India though.