• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are your chances of being alive in March 2077?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
200th anniversary of Test Cricket. Mine are slim but not impossible, and with advances in medical science life expectancy is going up.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Somewhere around 50/50. Could be higher than that, but I don't really take good care of myself so

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be turning 88. I guess there's a chance but I think I'd rather bow out around 80

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends on where you live. I think the majority of earth will be inhabitable, but there may be parts closer to the equator which for one reason or another are not.
sounds promising, cricket might be free of the toxic Indian influence then

not srs, <3 my Indian brothers

cnerd123

likes this
I'll be alive assuming I haven't been killed by global warming/the CCP/world war 3/random meteor strike/sport or travel related accident

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Would be 91, so it's possible but not likely given I have a pretty crap diet and smoke a bit.

tony p

First Class Debutant
i will be 110, so i will be in a wheelchair or life support if i'm still breathing.

let's hope the umpiring is better.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I will be 94 then. Heck no, I will be dead years before that and you stop counting age from that point.