• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Ireland in England 2019

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Ireland win... surely this 6 tests in the next 3 years or whatever is the expected schedule needs to be reevaluated. It was obvious when they drew against Pakistan that they're way more ready for this promotion than Afghanistan, the loss against them not withstanding

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Ireland win... surely this 6 tests in the next 3 years or whatever is the expected schedule needs to be reevaluated. It was obvious when they drew against Pakistan that they're way more ready for this promotion than Afghanistan, the loss against them not withstanding
Both Afghanistan and Ireland should have been playing tests for years. Cricket authorities are a joke. Imagine if FIFA made 190 of their 200 members play only 5-a-side until they'd satisfied the arbitrary judgement of a few suits.

Ireland have more to offer the format because we pose very unique challenges, but I wouldn't say we're exactly better at it than Afghanistan. Especially not having lost to them.

Uppercut

**** me I thought it was tense watching us bat in the first innings. I can barely watch this.

Uppercut

I like how positive we're being. First few innings showed it's the way to score runs here.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There really isn’t much else like a tight chase. Every boundary. Every appeal. Just tense.