• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - India v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
FTR Pant and Pandya's partnership was fine, just shouldn't have slogged with 2 fielders in the deep on the leg side. Pant is definitely the #4 going forward and eventual keeper in the side.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah games done now, I've stopped watching. Really ****** performance from India this with the bat.
NZ have been fantastic with the ball and in the field tbf

We all knew this could happen. It happened in the warmup too. Good pace attack + some swing on offer + top-heavy batting lineup = recipe for disaster. NZ needed 2-3 early wickets and got them, and that's the game.

Spintolose

U19 Cricketer
Kohli and Rohit look pissed. MSD
Does anyone have any idea what Kohli was saying?

He never appears to me to be this cool guy he's often touted as (a bit like that recent failed Manchester United football manager - that moaner guy). He always looks so agro.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah Bhogle, he should be stepping up and taking some responsibility. So cowardly not coming in until 7 given the circumstances.

cnerd123

likes this
FTR Pant and Pandya's partnership was fine, just shouldn't have slogged with 2 fielders in the deep on the leg side. Pant is definitely the #4 going forward and eventual keeper in the side.
I don't think Pant is the right fit for 4 because of his knack for doing stupid things.

Definitely the future tho. Showed good composure for most of the innings, saw off a very good new ball spell.

Hardik's been good so far too. He needs to learn from Pant's mistake and make sure he's out there as long as possible.

cnerd123

likes this
Does anyone have any idea what Kohli was saying?

He never appears to me to be this cool guy he's often touted as (a bit like that recent failed Manchester United football manager - that moaner guy). He always looks so agro.
He's definitely got a case of the 'waaahhss'. But that's not so uncommon for elite athletes. You need to find fuel to drive you from somehwere, and in Kohli's case he likes to be the victim sometimes.

I hope he was bitching about Umpire's Call again lol

Flem274*

123/5
im not writing of jadejas batting like some tbh. a guy who will swing no matter what is dangerous on a slightly tricky deck

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Will this be the last time we see Dhoni in an international match ? If yes, hats off to a magnificent career, regardless of how it turned out in the last few years.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh btw if NZ win this they better win the final, like seriously STOP CRUSHING HOPES OF OTHER TEAMS AND THEN LOSING IN THE FINAL! ITS NOT FAIR!

slippy888

International Captain
He's definitely got a case of the 'waaahhss'. But that's not so uncommon for elite athletes. You need to find fuel to drive you from somehwere, and in Kohli's case he likes to be the victim sometimes.

I hope he was bitching about Umpire's Call again lol
It never looked out in real time one of the poorer decisions you will see