• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of Australia 2019

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah Flem, Starc always had a low release even when he did have a straight front leg. Unless it's very bent it makes less difference than most people think. It's simply his body position.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fleming ****s me so much as a commentator. Just never ending cliches and for a bloke who regards himself as a real bowling technician, he really offers **** all which he hasn't uttered seven thousand times before.

Basically a **** tbh.

Starfighter

Fleming ****s me so much as a commentator. Just never ending cliches and for a bloke who regards himself as a real bowling technician, he really offers **** all which he hasn't uttered seven thousand times before.

Basically a **** tbh.
He's turned out much worse than I expected from his BBL stint on Ten. It's like he's been told to turn the clichés up to 11.

AnthonyC

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Richardson with a FC av of 21 batting at 11, how much on Australian tail (4 bowlers) outscoring the top 4

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't understand why Thirimanne still gets picked.

A front line batsman with an average of 23.

Twenty ****ing three!

And he averages 170 against Bangladesh..

Starfighter

A lot of spin in this pitch for the first day. Makes me worry about our leftie heavy batting against Perera.

Gob

International Coach

Twenty ****ing three!

There you go

Runs against the team that matters

aussie tragic

International Captain

Twenty ****ing three!

Labuschagne with 23.80 says hello (however he hasn't had a good average against anyone)

Starfighter

The one thing that I'd like from Richardson that he doesn't seem to have is a really high speed gear like Steyn. If he had that for when the ball isn't moving or is reversing he'd be deadly. He also perhaps varies his swing direction a little too often but he'll get cleverer with experience.

Spark

Global Moderator
The one thing that I'd like from Richardson that he doesn't seem to have is a really high speed gear like Steyn. If he had that for when the ball isn't moving or is reversing he'd be deadly. He also perhaps varies his swing direction a little too often but he'll get cleverer with experience.
I've seen him bowl faster, or at least get recorded bowling faster, than this. mid-140s seems to be his limit