• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Howe_zat

Audio File

3. Hashim Amla
5. Johnny Bairstow+
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
10. James Anderson (c)

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Spark has given us the first taste of someone trying to pick a player who was actually picked earlier. I'm sure there will be more later on. :p

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I thought about creating a spreadsheet with all the players I would consider picking like what I do for the NZ FC draft, but then realised there are way too many players and gave up lol

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was deciding between Abbott and Olivier actually. I thought the former would potentially slip under the radar until later.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Was deciding between Abbott and Olivier actually. I thought the former would potentially slip under the radar until later.
I was surprised by both those picks.... Olivier is unlikely to play for SA much long term, and well obviously Abbott. But I'm unsure how this all works so watching with interest.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was surprised by both those picks.... Olivier is unlikely to play for SA much long term, and well obviously Abbott. But I'm unsure how this all works so watching with interest.
Long term doesn't matter for this edition of CWPL. There will be no retentions and the cut off date for locking in performances should be sometime soon as well.