• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It seems every time Khawaja attempts to attack a spinner other than Mark Craig he does something like that.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
So Khawaja has shown he can bat for ages—and run-rate is hardly a concern here—but decides to go for a massive tonk for what reason again?

Borges

International Regular
Can't say I'm surprised. Khawaja was a prime candidate to get out on any ball, from the moment he walked to the crease.
Marsh is looking good, though.

Starfighter

The ball dipped slightly, even if we discount Khawaja's shot. I am watching a stream.
More to the point he was miles away from a ball drifting into him. He'd have miss hit it had it done nothing in the air or off the pitch. A tail ender shot.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Strangely enough, I can vividly recall Khawaja's debut 37 almost ball-for-ball.

36 Tests @ 43 - was more expected of him back when he debuted or was the hype bigger than what i can remember?

mr_mister

Strangely enough, I can vividly recall Khawaja's debut 37 almost ball-for-ball.

36 Tests @ 43 - was more expected of him back when he debuted or was the hype bigger than what i can remember?
I think he's broken even if you date it back that far. Though after the 15/16 summer he had I expected far better