• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Engle

State Vice-Captain
We dont do cans here......you havent "made" a curry unless you farmed the meat and grew the spices and vegtables.

I too like red the best.
You have to shake the can vigorously before serving with a spoon. Most people forget this minor detail.

Jack1

International Debutant
I think once you're used to eating meat regularly, going vegetarian can really mess with you. I experienced the same issues when I tried going veggie for a while. Eventually your body adjusts and settles down but it takes a while.
It's fine if you have a sufficient substitute for protein and fats. Otherwise you are going to be in big trouble.

Kirkut

International Regular
All food north of Andhra sucks except for Punjabi stuff. Ranking:

1. TN
2. Andhra
3. Punjabi

Karnataka can suck a dick. Their sambars are sweet ffs. A little spice won't kill you, pussies. Kerala's rice dishes suck but they redeem themselves with their seafood options and beef curries with parottas.
Dude you must try some Bengali fish dishes, you're missing out on really good stuff if you haven't yet.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I'll give you Japan, but Scottish Curry is a new concept to me. What is their curry like?
Curry: Scotland's Other National Dish - Chef's Blade

Just Celticised sub-continental curries much like Anglo-England I imagine. England has made 'Chicken Tikka Masala' and adapted "Phaal" from Bangladesh - so probably much of the same.

Somewhere there will be curried sausages I imagine (apparently from Germany). I feel like curried sausages for tea now.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So how's the first day at the new gig going?
It's good. Pretty busy. They've hit me with six prelim conferences and three hearings in the first week. One is Friday afternoon, which is appalling. Was arranged before I could start organizing my own diary. I won't be having any of that in future.

Bolo

State Captain
I'll give you Japan, but Scottish Curry is a new concept to me. What is their curry like?
Tikka masala. One dish, and a dubious claim on ownership. It's so good the entire country gets an honourable mention though.

Kirkut

International Regular
If Gooch can play the best cricket of his life in his final years, then why not AB? Everything is possible with self belief!

Kirkut

International Regular
Isn't Scotland known for deep fried mars bars and deep fried pizzas? Those guys have insane cholestrol tolerance.