• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

cnerd123

likes this
The reason England's bowlers have been toothless is because their batsmen are usually not giving them enough runs to play with. It's hard to bowl a side out when you've scored less than 250 with the bat. (Or indeed, only 50 as the case was here)

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The reason England's bowlers have been toothless is because their batsmen are usually not giving them enough runs to play with. It's hard to bowl a side out when you've scored less than 250 with the bat. (Or indeed, only 50 as the case was here)
Hard when all 4 are bowling at 82mph too.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, lack of scoreboard pressure doesn't help but it does feel like England are relying only on scoreboard pressure (and Anderson worldies) to take wickets consistently right now. There's just a real lack of weapons in their arsenal if it doesn't hoop around corners.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
>>check score when leavin work at 7:15
>>contemplate going...**** it, why not
>>obsessively checking cricinfo on the bus
>>power walk/jog to eden park (3 blocks away)
>>get in for free
>>walk down to take seat as Wagner is flying in to bowl
>>ooooooooooh
>>sit down
>>crowd starts chanting "WAGS! WAGS! WAGS!
>>get goosebumps
>>GETS WOAKES
>>game done next over

best evening.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I told a girl that I might be slightly distracted due to watching the cricket. She came over anyway to watch with me. Put a ring on it?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Think that was the ball after he got Woakes

Say what you will about Eden Park's boundaries, it's pretty great for the spectator.