• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Flem274*

123/5
that knock drained every last drop of the remaining prior magic. he even got bloody bowled and the bails didn't come off. it was a ridiculous last stand.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This one? 3rd Test, England tour of New Zealand at Auckland, Mar 22-26 2013 | Match Summary | ESPNCricinfo

Superb innings from Prior, to be fair. Heartbreaking, but superb.
Yeah that one. For some reason I had that as England getting bowled out cheaply on Day 1, NZ batting once and then England batting big to save the day. Just went through the series page and I mixed up the 1st and 3rd test. England were bowled out for 167 in the 1st test.

Results | New Zealand v England | ESPNcricinfo

That was a fun series. Don't remember another 0-0 series that was so much fun

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Serious point away from the abysmal batting which we know is a problem anyway but how much longer is Woakes going to stay in the side? One great summer apart he has looked rubbish in virtually every other game he has played. Now averages nearly 35 with the ball and that clearly isn't good enough.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly think KW would be seen on a similar level to Smith if New Zealand actually bothered to play Tests regularly. A shame.
I had to check the schedule just to see how bad it would be.

We're into 2018 and have NZC seriously got no overseas tours planned for this year? A year in which two more teams are entering the test circus.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Serious point away from the abysmal batting which we know is a problem anyway but how much longer is Woakes going to stay in the side? One great summer apart he has looked rubbish in virtually every other game he has played. Now averages nearly 35 with the ball and that clearly isn't good enough.
Yeah I remember bringing this up earlier during the Ashes. I think the argument is that he is still a potent threat at home. The problem is that Broad has the same argument these days. So basically your 2nd and 3rd seamer are in the side because they are strong at home. Can England afford both Broad and Woakes in away games is the question.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

We're into 2018 and have NZC seriously got no overseas tours planned for this year? A year in which two more teams are entering the test circus.
Should be playing Pakistan in UAE in November unless PCB ****s it up. PCB is having major issues with the authorities in UAE and trying to find another option. Now they're not exactly the most efficient and pro active organisation in the world so chances are high they **** it up and the series does not go through.

Flem274*

123/5

money is made from T20 tri series, not from cricket

and david white is weak.

Flem274*

123/5
on the scheduling note, im praying this game brings in the big TV viewing money because if 9/10 tests being day nighters is what it takes to get NZC scheduling more than 4(!) measly tests a year then lets do it.

plus day nighters are great for viewers. i worked until 7pm and still got home in time to watch 3 hours of play. ****in awesome.