• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2017/18

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
Hopefully it does not rain. This could be a standout ODI series between 2 very good limited overs sides.

Plus, the thread should be stickied, considering it is about a series with some of the world's leading cricketers taking part...on a cricket forum.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Hopefully it does not rain. This could be a standout ODI series between 2 very good limited overs sides.

Plus, the thread should be stickied, considering it is about a series with some of the world's leading cricketers taking part...on a cricket forum.
The world's leading cricketers play for India, Australia and England. And those series get their own subforums and get made stickied very early

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
The world's leading cricketers play for India, Australia and England. And those series get their own subforums and get made stickied very early
You managed to maintain the sarcasm level of the post high by carefully removing SA from the list. Agree with the sentiment.

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
Haha

Well look, you have been on this forum longer than me, message one of the mods and get this stickied. I mean, this is a series with Kane, Guptill, Boult, Ali, Zaman, Sarfraz, Shadab and so on, it shouldn't take this long to be stickied. With the Ashes being a total bore for the most part and the ODI series likely following suit, this and SA/Ind are the best series ongoing.

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
Hasan Ali requires dry, hot conditions and NZ looks to be the opposite at this time. I think Amir and Raees will likely do better.

Blain

U19 Captain
In Welly, the clouds from the storm look to have gone, but the cold southerly wind remains! Gonna be jersey weather, but we should get a full day in so that's good. Sun's coming out.

Howsie

International Captain
Haha

Well look, you have been on this forum longer than me, message one of the mods and get this stickied. I mean, this is a series with Kane, Guptill, Boult, Ali, Zaman, Sarfraz, Shadab and so on, it shouldn't take this long to be stickied. With the Ashes being a total bore for the most part and the ODI series likely following suit, this and SA/Ind are the best series ongoing.
No offence, but other than Sarfraz none of those names are familiar...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
very pumped for this - 1st innings is going to end at 1:30 AM UK time and I'll be awake to witness that

Firebreaker

Banned
Seniority strikes again in Pakistan.Imam Ul Haq who scored 100 on his debut and a 40 not out is dropped in favour of average Azhar Ali.I hope Pak gets thrashed.Nothing pleases me more than Pak getting thrashed

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Seniority strikes again in Pakistan.Imam Ul Haq who scored 100 on his debut and a 40 not out is dropped in favour of average Azhar Ali.I hope Pak gets thrashed.Nothing pleases me more than Pak getting thrashed
Azhar did well in Champions Trophy final, and in the practice match. Imam is one for the future. Pakistan is doing the right thing by easing him into International cricket - nothing wrong there