• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's 50 Best ODI Cricketers of all time - 2017 Edition

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Click here for voting.

Was it easy enough for the people who have voted so far or too annoying having to click the players who didn't make it? Thanks for voting btw.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Daemon I have to say that you were needed this time, I'm enjoying being able to view the analysis.

So far 9 guys have been named by all 4 voters. This number seems reasonably low but clearly ODIs are definitely less clear cut compared to Tests.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes unfortunately I couldn't find a way to allow ranking picks and make it compulsory to pick exactly 25.

If you had a bit of time it might work well as you'd go through the 'no chance' picks first. I appreciate all who vote.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It forces you to be more thorough if you take it as a serious thought process, beause you have to have a reason for clicking the 'not in the list' button.

I trimmed the list by picking players I'd like to see recognised rather than being fair.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Done. Found it very hard to get from 35 to 25, and about 15 to 25 could easily have been replaced by others as well.

When are the final results being released?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not sure when this will be completed. I guess after the Champions Trophy has finished but before the June 30 tax year ends.

Also I've done a ***** and liked the last 4 posts in a row :puke:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man I gotta say I gave up after a while because the clicking was annoying and I also couldn't decide. Didn't foresee the issue with the >25 players when I made the suggestion tbf. Will eventually do it when I'm bored I guess.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe someone spent 3 hours and 39 mins to complete this. I hope they got interrupted by something in the middle.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to delete one of the votes. The person with an Indian IP has clearly provided fake news.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Done, and it wasn't me that spent the three hours, or had the Indian IP.