• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th June - Group B - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Stapel

International Regular
Right now, we're close to the point where you'ld rather be a SL fan than a India fan.

91Jmay

International Coach
Nah, goes back to my context point yesterday. If it's Eng/Aus/Ind/SA batting now you worry massively but one wicket breaks the game hugely to India with the frailty in Sri Lankan line up.

Stapel

International Regular
Nah, goes back to my context point yesterday. If it's Eng/Aus/Ind/SA batting now you worry massively but one wicket breaks the game hugely to India with the frailty in Sri Lankan line up.
Not saying SL have the middle order EAIS have, but I think it's a bit stronger than most people think.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah but this looks such a good wicket now. Just needs to bat sensibly

91Jmay

International Coach
another 50 runs by these two and they will be in a great position. Still not trusting them as things stand but it's creeping towards them being firm favourites.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
not watching this - but the left-handed Gunathilaka scoring heavily is a perfect example of why Ashwin must play all games

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's the point of picking 5 bowlers and then bowling Kohli and Jadhav? To the new batsman too. Awful captaincy from Kohli.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Good idea putting Perera out really. If he comes off, the total could be within 100 in no time, and you'd trust a Chandimal/Mathews to finish the job better than him.