• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS

I'm a bit of a fanboi but he's even making it hard for me to defend him.

Why is he doing the PC anyway.. he should have let Rahane take the spotlight.
He's proving himself to be an attention seeking, petulant and childish ****. The series is done, now would've been the perfect time to let it go and everything would've been back to normal. Can't do it. Has to be the centre of attention again. Absolute ****.

Shri way too kind with his 2/10. He's been a national embarrassment on and off the field.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
He's proving himself to be an attention seeking, petulant and childish ****. The series is done, now would've been the perfect time to let it go and everything would've been back to normal. Absolute ****.

Shri way too kind with his 2/10. He's been a national embarrassment on and off the field.
Called Smith out on reviews.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't believe he said that.

Should really wait to comment before I see it for myself and can put it into context but ...

**** him

WAC

#TPCisbettersosuckonit

vcs

He's proving himself to be an attention seeking, petulant and childish ****. The series is done, now would've been the perfect time to let it go and everything would've been back to normal. Can't do it. Has to be the centre of attention again. Absolute ****.

Yeah, he's a ****.

We knew that TBH, but I thought he spoke with maturity and grace during the England series. Guess it's easier to do that when you're winning easily. This series has brought the worst out of him for whatever reason.

Still love him FTR

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here's some rankings

Renshaw - Two knocks in Pune then was dropping catches like he was dropping feces in the goddamn ***** toilet. Ban Englishmen from the slips already. 4.5/10

Warner - Pathetic. In fact worse than pathetic. And not because I expect him to fail over here or because he's a senior batsman. Because I think we all know Warner has more than the capability to succeed in the subcontinent. He shouldn't be playing at levels where I'm seriously wondering whether Usman Khawaja would have more on the ball than he did all series. He's going to be such a meme at this rate we'll be praising Jayawardene as a man for all seasons and conditions in comparison. Also dropped just about everything that went his way in Pune. For all intents and purposes we could have played with 10 men all series. 0/10

Smith - Running out of superlatives. DRS usage and non-usage became terrible though. 9/10

S.Marsh - Two vital knocks and then piss all. Let this be the end. 5/10

Handscomb - Sure glad Peter uses his Hands to be mediocre as all hell with the bat and not Comb. Think he was taken aback by finally facing non-meme spin for the first time in his life. Didn't show the application to score runs bar one innings, could have been so much more. 4/10.

Maxwell - Deserved better than to sit behind Marsh. Superlative ton. 7.5/10

M. Marsh - Seriously. I've had it. They say he has potential. Charles Manson also had potential to be a great musician but that didn't stop him from murdering people so why should Mitch Marsh change. Bowling didn't exist and by god his batting. With Marsh's bat and pad, Scott Kuggeleijn wouldn't be able to resist seeing gaps like those. 0/10

Wade - Literally genius. Dropped catches, misses. **** referrals. And that effort in shepherding the tail would have had Shiv crying tears of happiness at seeing someone finally values his wicket at the expense of everyone else in the modern game. 0/10

Starc - Began the undoing of Kohli and rattled the punk. 10/10.

Cummins - The Cumster was immense. A bit foolish on that last day, but should have had more wickets were it not for terrible teammates and non-reviews. 8/10

Hazlewood - Who cares. 7/10.

O'Keefe - In Pune administered the greatest ambush since Oscar Pistorius and Reeva Steenkamp, only twice as devastating. India adapted quick though. 7.5/10.

Lyon - Looked threatening enough all tour, seems to have learned a bit about how not to bowl. Maybe there's hope for him yet. 8/10.

Spark

Global Moderator
I personally do not think he is being even remotely sincere in his declaration that he'll never be friends with Australian cricketers again, and it's an absolutely dog**** thing to say as a result.

IMO at some point in Bangalore he decided the best way for him to get the public on his side and therefore increase pressure on the Aus team was essentially to whip up base nationalist fervour in an extremely cynical way. It's an absolutely **** thing to do if so.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Marks out of 10:

Rahul - 8/10
Vijay - 7/10
Pujara - 9/10
Kohli - 2/10
Rahane - 7/10
Nair - 2/10
Ashwin - 6/10
Saha - 8/10
Jadeja - 9/10
Umesh - 9/10
Ishant - 3/10

Bhuvi - 7/10
Kuldeep - 8/10
Mukund - 1/10
Jayant - 2/10
Both Kohli and Mukund should be 1/10. Kohli averaged 9 while Mukund averaged 8.

Zinzan

I personally do not think he is being even remotely sincere in his declaration that he'll never be friends with Australian cricketers again, and it's an absolutely dog**** thing to say as a result.
Was that on the back of the DRS glancing to the dressing room caper?

vcs

Think Kohli is a bit oversensitive to criticism in the press (think Pietersen-type). Despite all that success, he is insecure and cannot brush it off, which is a shame. Maybe the fact that he lets them wind him up motivates him to prove them wrong even more. Don't know really.

Not everyone can be a Dravid or a Dhoni and I am sure glad he plays for us.

Hennybogan

U19 12th Man
Australia definitely has all the bases covered with their bowling stocks with Starc, Haz, Cmins, Pattinson, siddle, Sayers, Behrendorf Lyon OKeefe Swepson Agar Zampa

Burner

International Regular
yea my point exactly. Having to face a new bowler you've never seen before and trying to score runs off him in tricky conditions is what you're supposed to be able to do as a Test batsman. It's the whole point. Can't be calling them 'unlucky' for having to do their job.
Yeah, of course. Not making excuses for them at all. Just saying that they are unlucky because if not for a number of factors, Kuldeep wouldn't have played at all and Aus would have been better off. You can't call being outplayed a lack of luck.