• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL "second thought" my ass Atherton, Stokes basically talked him into checking for a bump ball.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
362 runs scored today. Run-scoring rate has increased as this match has progressed.

vcs

Nightwatchman did his job I suppose. A cheap wicket for Ashwin, due to the hustling. He deserved that.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Was important to get the nightwatchmen tonight though, would have been annoying tommorow morning if he stuck around for a bit.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah this is innings is at least putting us into avoiding total embarrassment territory.
185/5 (or 6 now the nightwatchman has gone) on this wicket against this attack is beyond expectations. We were never gonna bat this out to a draw and afaic this has not been a bad effort at all.

DriveClub

International Regular
185/5 (or 6 now the nightwatchman has gone) on this wicket against this attack is beyond expectations. We were never gonna bat this out to a draw and afaic this has not been a bad effort at all.
Avoiding the follow on in this pitch against ashwin and co will be a decent effort

Shri

Mr. Glass
I expected England to fold for a sub 150 score but Root played well and they are going to lose slightly less embarrassingly. Good effort after Kohli's work.

vcs

We should wrap this up tomorrow, but England have competed well in this series. India are just far better at winning all the important moments due to their experience and having the qualities suited to exploit these conditions.

The two teams are evenly matched, and the results would probably be reversed in seam-friendly conditions.