• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, I mean it was never going to last that long. But, srsly. You can't go into a PPV main event (of a pro wrestling show anyway) knowing it will last less than 2 minutes. It's pretty scandalous.

I laughed hard too though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
ThIs Brock talk has distracted us from a pretty quality PPV overall. Outside the cruiser weight match sucking it was pretty solid. That was like an hour long men's elimination match. Reckon all the guys genuinely shone.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, I mean it was never going to last that long. But, srsly. You can't go into a PPV main event (of a pro wrestling show anyway) knowing it will last less than 2 minutes. It's pretty scandalous.

I laughed hard too though.
Yeah, fully.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Apparently, he had done something to his left arm and hence could nnot go any longer nor take too many bumps. So guess they switched it up to something that will at least have the shock factor. Fullly think same thing happened in the Taker-Brock WM match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If that's the case they should never have booked the match in the first place. In fact that makes it even worse. Not only has "the beast" been slain by an old man who hasn't wrestled for more than a decade, but an old man who hasn't wrestled for more than a decade and is totally crocked as well. Astounding.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. think its obvious that Vince's thinking is well and truly ****ed now... His idea of rewarding the hottest guy gng into WM 27 (was it 28) was a few seconds squash loss... His idea of Cena Vs Lesnar for the title was a 20 min squash match for no absolute reason or storyline sense.. His idea of an unpredictable WM (the one where Punk walked out) was to hand a loss to Taker and hope the inevitable YES chant ending will help people get over it. His answer to anything seems to be lets just do something randomly stupid so that people will be so shocked by the absolute unpredictability of it to question the undeniable stupidity of it.

Bahseph

State Captain
I think Goldberg has signed on for a little longer. I fully expect Brock to get his win back somwhere along the line. I'd be way more into Goldberg vs Lesnar 3 than Lesnar vs Shane.

Good PPV though. I would have loved if American Alpha got more time to shine though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Jeez that last five minutes of the authentic untold story of ECW. You can see why these guys would go to war for Heyman.