• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Shri

Mr. Glass
There once was this poster called Shri
Whose breath smelt of a drug addicts pee
He would post **** online
And act like all was fine
But every night he would cry himself back to sleep
Holy ****. Give me some ice for that burn fam.

Howe_zat

Audio File
There once was this poster called Shri
Whose breath smelt of a drug addicts pee
He would post **** online
And act like all was fine
But every night he would cry himself back to sleep
"Well it started badly, trailed off a bit in the middle, and the less said about the ending, the better."

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think I'm going to have to admit to AZH that I was wrong about Shabbir.

Yes, I realise that means he'll probably get out now, but I feel I have to do it anyway.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Man how good is Test cricket

How good is it that we're actually watching a close and compelling match featuring BD that is actually of a pretty high standard.
Would be a well earned victory if it does happen.

I'm personally hoping Miraz instantly cements himself in Bangladesh cricket folklore by scoring the winning runs.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I think I'm going to have to admit to AZH that I was wrong about Shabbir.

Yes, I realise that means he'll probably get out now, but I feel I have to do it anyway.
Hes still in the making though, usual weakness against pace sometimes that there is a possibility of dragging it down to wickets to a rising ball the way he defends it