• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which batsmen scored the most memorable Test centuries in history?

Gob

International Coach
I have read the entire thread and decided that you both should uppercut yourselves
Looking back i think my first reply to him was bad but having read most his posts before i just knew where he is coming from and could not tolerate that ****

Kirkut

International Regular
Rohit Sharma bats in ODIs like EA Cricket 07. Seriously, some of his shots in his 264 were ridiculous.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Who's the best in this regard these days? Cos it feels like a lot of the guys that come to mind with regards to recent players as an answer for the question have retired....
Root would be a decent shout, he's scored some ridiculous tons in really challenging conditions recently, his problem is that a couple of them have been overshadowed by Stuart Broad's God Mode.

Scoring a ton off 128 balls on a day 1 deck where the opposition have been rolled for 60?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I personally rate abul hasan's ton as one of the most memorable and entertaining of all time