• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Tendulkar a jerk?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ya come on Daemon, you can do better...Insult me more.

I'm looking forward to spending a few days in CW without your presence.
It appears my spree of calling you a **** without infractions has ended.

Two champions have lost today. But just like McGregor, you can be sure I'll be back.

Gob

International Coach
You get infracted for calling weldone a ****?

Weldone you are a ****. Just did this so I can get infracted for the 1st time

Burgey

Just out of court for lunch and want to advise there's going to be a judicial finding at 2:15pm that Tendulkar is in fact a jerk.

Jerk.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Tendulkar met Precambrian in an MSN chatroom for fans of Everybody Love Raymond. They became MSN Messenger friends and Tendjerker told Precambrian to join up to Cricket Web. The rest, as they say . . .

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Tendulkar met Precambrian in an MSN chatroom for fans of Everybody Love Raymond. They became MSN Messenger friends and Tendjerker told Precambrian to join up to Cricket Web. The rest, as they say . . .
... is a post-apocalyptic future involving a total ban on all 'unauthorized' congregations of sports fans

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jerk fans shouldn't directly translate to jerk players but in the case of Tendulkar, it holds true.

Burgey

Remember when Precam suggested a photo of the Black Saturday bushfires in Victoria was photoshopped? WAC

Jerk

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ages ago, he and his good friend Vinod used to have vada pav, make runs. He wanted to have too many vada pavs, ditched his good friend. He got fat while Vinod became weak. The rest, as they say, is history.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Half of the Indian team could never understand the English songs Sachin Tendulkar used to play in the dressing room: Sehwag

Jerk.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish for this thread to be taken down. It is not appropriate and causes offense to my religion.

Gob

International Coach
Why don't we all sing Game of Thrones theme music with jerk

South Park did the same with weiners

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A lot of cricket fans don't refer to him as Tendulkar any more. They just say god when referring to him. Never understood how to react to that.