• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter-finals

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Surprised this thread didn't get started in the wrong subforum, or somehow inside another thread, tbh.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
An Englishman walks into a bar.

He's usually accompanied in this joke by a Scotsman and an Irishman but they're still in the World Cup.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I will do my patriotic duty and get up to watch the QF vs France. Have a feeling we'll win this before losing to SA in the semi, though I don't claim any particular logic for this.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
God France's D is rubbish. You can really see that they'd checked out before they even took the field. Good work from the AB's to put the points on the board though.