• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
what a catch! WOW!

Man this was always a possibiliy once the 2nd wicket fell. Lanka collapse a lot nowadays.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Singer Cup...I went with my mate to a neighbour's house to watch all the matches of the tourney (because we didn't have that television channel in our house back then)...hated that tournament with a passion (mainly because of Jayasuriya - who brought the game to a ridiculous video game level)

Look at SL's opening partnership in the final. Kaluwitharana gets out for 0 (11) when the team score is 70 (must be within the first 6 overs or so). Ridiculous!

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, jayasuriya was in crazy form in that small ground. Also hit the fastest hundred against pakistan earlier in the tournament

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just realised that Kalu opened and got out for a duck at 70/0! :laugh:
Yeah, was going to mention that actually. Has to be some sort of record I think.

II remember Hayden, of all people, being outscored by a huge amount by Langer once. Was on 0 when langer got his 50 iirc.