• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sorry but this was the stance people were taking last year when KP started acting like a tool. What's to say he wouldn't have had a recall but for everything he did since his dropping? Same applies again. He can open his mouth when it's all done and dusted. Even if his chances are 20%, 10% or 1%, why eliminate it and reduce that percentage?

KP may be winning the PR war with the masses but he's not helping himself.

As usual, conveniently forgetting facts like he was injured to be playing in the CC as well as there being absolutely no reason to play CC coz no matter what he scored, he was not gonna be picked for the highest honors... Vintage GIMH.. 8-)

Cruxdude

International Debutant
People really have very high standards if they are willing to diss an innings of 355* with the next highest score being 36. Just come out and say you do not want to have in the team for other reasons rather than trying to talk down a player of known international quality who is back to full fitness and has just made ****ing 355*.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's assume Ballance gets found out in an embarassing manner and cant get it off the square... hell, why Ballance? Say Moeen/Stokes do ****all, are you saying you wouldn't consider KP. I'm not even saying he should be selected, and neither is KP. But if he's scoring runs and the batting lineup isn't perfect, he should be in the frame for selection. That's all even KP was saying.
Well I wouldn't consider KP for Stokes or Moeen as they both members of the 5 man bowling attack and seeing as KP bowls ****e arm offspin then he should never be considered to replace them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When Sanga is constantly potting you, you know you're ****.

His second pot shot at England too. Wag

God this is just unbelievable.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The best thing about this was the argument that "hey have you noticed its only the non English fans that are calling for KP to return, because they don't know anything about English cricket" etc etc **** looks woeful now.

Thankfully such denigration of other people's view has taken a ****ing battering.

OverratedSanity

The best thing about this was the argument that "hey have you noticed its only the non English fans that are calling for KP to return, because they don't know anything about English cricket" etc etc **** looks woeful now.

Thankfully such denigration of other people's view has taken a ****ing battering.
that was ****ing atrocious posting. Oh look it's just the non-English, you don't know squat. **** off. Such rubbish.

OverratedSanity

Well I wouldn't consider KP for Stokes or Moeen as they both members of the 5 man bowling attack and seeing as KP bowls ****e arm offspin then he should never be considered to replace them.
You missed the post where I pointed out that Woakes and KP can come in for Stokes/Moeen. You still have your 5 man attack, and you atleast have a batsman now in KP. How is this something which you're not even willing to consider.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Do a poll of who thinks he should be recalled, with options for England fans and non. See what results you get.

I don't think it's anything to do with knowing anything about English cricket; I wouldn't genuinely be that arrogant. But do we want him in the team? It's not as clearcut as you seem to think

Sadly the answer to Pothas's question is still Piers Morgan. Then it's he who shall not be named who has never discovered multi quote or the concept of a thread moving on. And then Jono.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You missed the post where I pointed out that Woakes and KP can come in for Stokes/Moeen. You still have your 5 man attack, and you atleast have a batsman now in KP. How is this something which you're not even willing to consider.
That wouldn't leave 5 bowlers. Unless you're counting KP as one.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who has been a bigger **** over the KP issue, Jono or Piers Morgan? Genuine question.
There's a subtle difference though - Piers Morgan behaves like a **** because he is a **** whereas Jono only behaves like a **** when he's bored and wants to wind folk up

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You missed the post where I pointed out that Woakes and KP can come in for Stokes and Moeen. You still have your 5 man attack, and you atleast have a batsman now in KP. How is this something which you're not even willing to consider.
How? You are replacing two bowlers with one - Woakes.

OverratedSanity

Tbf, Sanga isn't some mouse mannered dude who doesn't say a bad word about anyone ala VVS. He always speaks his mind... he says it in an eloquent and non-dickish manner, but that's about it. Certainly loves bashing SLCB (deservedly) every chance he gets.