• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change your avatar to Phil Hughes to show CW's support

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon this pic of him on it too...

996227-phil-hughes.jpg

And it should include CW's logo and maybe web addy as a footer?

PS,

How do you guy's post your images large? Every time I post one it is just thumbnail size and it ****s me.

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
Update to be provided on his condition in five mintues time, according to The Australian newspaper

Riggins

International Captain
P.S: How do you guy's post your images large? Every time I post one it is just thumbnail size and it ****s me.
copy the image address and put it into [.image] tags rather than [.attach] tags. as for actual resizing within that, there's some way to do it but i've never really bothered to look into it.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but how the **** do you do it??

I must be blind but I can;t see an option to resize anywhere?

Edit: Thanks Riggins.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I am late seeing this. Horrible news. A feel for the bowler as well. No one wants to do this to another human being.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
No good with that flag maker guy's, earliest they can manufacture is to ship by the 8th........which is day 5 of the test. It was only $102 too.

I'll try and contact a couple of others but I think we're going to be unlikely to get one done in time.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Could always do it for the 2nd or 3rd Test instead. I don't think anybody would be offended by it not being the Brisbane game.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Could always do it for the 2nd or 3rd Test instead. I don't think anybody would be offended by it not being the Brisbane game.
Yeah, that's true. Spoken to 2 other companies and they need around 2 weeks to produce so we're definitely out of luck for Brisbane. So this first company sounds like we can get something happening for Adelaide and it's only $102 which is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be tbh.

Did you want to see if your missus can do up a design Dan? I guess we've got a couple of days up our sleeve now as well to see how Phil goes. I might start a new thread and see who wants to chuck in for it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, asking her now.

Do you have some form of brief (or, more vaguely, any ideas for what you want on there)?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Do you have some form of brief (or, more vaguely, any ideas for what you want on there)?
Not really. I started a dedicated thread for this and have asked for ideas on the banner design in there...........I posted my thoughts on it but it's up to everyone.

Kirkut

International Regular
He'll make it. He's strong and his family support will get him out of this. Wish him lots of optimism.

Hopefully both do not slip into PTSD after this incident and return to their normal lives.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
been away with work so not had a chance to get onto the site..this is awful to see and thoughts and prayers go to Phil for a speedy recovery..get well soon mate..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Presume that there is implied consent from Furball for me to change my avatar despite time limit not yet running out on naked Jimmy.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Presume that there is implied consent from Furball for me to change my avatar despite time limit not yet running out on naked Jimmy.
I think you should insert the naked Jimmy image into every post...........I miss him:wub:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My Mum is currently in the same hospital as Phil and if his condition hasn't improved by tomorrow, I'll be sending her down to the ICU to have a word.

If that doesn't get him out of the place, nothing will