• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Butt/Amir/Asif - Spot Fixing Trial

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So long as it's not Kallis doing the pushing. Wouldn't have the bottle to step up in a pressure situation.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm very sorry if my joke wasn't appreciated. It seemed to me that un-funny jokes weren't infractable offences, however. How wrong I was.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah enough of all that thanks guys. Getting an infraction isn't a licence to go back into that thread and have a whinge about it out of context.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's repentant. He's a potful of genius. Genius that is human and flawed. But must be given a second chance. Imagine what would've happened if we lost Shane Warne for 5 years in 2003? No Ashes 2005. no 700 wickets. No glory. Yes, he was stupid. He cheated his own wife (a worse crime imho) in personal life. Yet cricket chose to reward his genius on field. Asif, Amir all belong in the same category.

I want them to come back, They deserve a second chance.
Just stumbled upon this thread and read this post on the first page. Holy **** if that isn't the biggest pile of steaming monkey crap I've ever seen with regards to this debate. I don't know what's worse, the post or the fact that people like smali actually agreed with it. Jesus. Hilariously bad.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just stumbled upon this thread and read this post on the first page. Holy **** if that isn't the biggest pile of steaming monkey crap I've ever seen with regards to this debate. I don't know what's worse, the post or the fact that people like smali actually agreed with it. Jesus. Hilariously bad.
Haha, digging up threads and quoting old Bun posts probably isn't a good idea.