• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Blocky

Banned
People still don't think Boult should be a regular in the 20/20 team?
One drink does not make an alcoholic. He's played twice, one good performance, one bad performance - I still think McCleneghan is better than him in this form.

Blocky

Banned
Also, this will inform us on whether or not we can afford to have both Taylor and Williamson in the side. I say it's one or the other. I think we'll lose the match in the next six overs if these two stay in at the crease.

GGG

State Captain
One drink does not make an alcoholic. He's played twice, one good performance, one bad performance - I still think McCleneghan is better than him in this form.
What planet do you live on where 2 for 28 in 4 overs is a bad performance? I believe he also bowled well in the world cup.

Last edited:

Blocky

Banned
What planet do you live on where 2 for 28 in 4 overs is a bad performance? I believe he also bowled well in the world cup.
His first match, dingleberry - read what I said. He played twice, one good performance, one bad performance.

Meanwhile, Taylor and Williamson effectively ask our lower order to score 10.4 an over from Ball 1. Good work guys.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
His first match, dingleberry - read what I said. He played twice, one good performance, one bad performance.

Meanwhile, Taylor and Williamson effectively ask our lower order to score 10.4 an over from Ball 1. Good work guys.
Im sure I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about? This series, the world cup...

Blocky

Banned
Im sure I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue what you are talking about? This series, the world cup...
Because you're not reading.

What series has two matches? Oh, The CURRENT series has two matches. And Boult didn't bowl particularly well in the first match did he? Oh, so putting two and two together, if someone says "He's played twice, one good performance, one bad performance" and that maps against the last two games he's had, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to put it all together. Go and drink a coffee.

Blocky

Banned
This game was lost by two players trying to be the anchor in Williamson and Taylor. That's the issue if you play them both in the same side - Taylor has lost whatever ability he used to have to hit out.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Dingleberry is SUCH an insult. You're right. I offer to pay for all of his counselling fees that he'll no doubt need after such a slur.
Just sick of your condescending manner tbh, ooh im an insider in NZ so all your opinions are invalid.

GGG

State Captain

What series has two matches? Oh, The CURRENT series has two matches. And Boult didn't bowl particularly well in the first match did he? Oh, so putting two and two together, if someone says "He's played twice, one good performance, one bad performance" and that maps against the last two games he's had, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to put it all together. Go and drink a coffee.
Yes and my question was blockhead what planet do you live on where 2 for 28 is a bad performance, it's par or under.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular

Did you even watch the game? He was excellent first up and two poor deliveries excepted was good in his last two overs. I can only put 2 and 2 together when you give me 2 and 2, but oh wait you gave me a 0 and a 2. *facepalm*