• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
damn! i so wish duncan could retire with a 5th ring, not gonna happen…the heat will three-peat...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah it's just a bad feeling…if they had protected home court, i would have been much more optimistic, now they have lost the advantage and it will be a struggle to bring it back to san antonio for a game 7...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Defence and ball movement. Championship ball.
It's really something isn't it.

Another decent to big game in a win and Leonard has to be a lock for FMVP. Timmy's been consistent but KL playing like this against the best player in the world has been an enormous factor.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's really something isn't it.

Another decent to big game in a win and Leonard has to be a lock for FMVP. Timmy's been consistent but KL playing like this against the best player in the world has been an enormous factor.
He's playing insane defence. Also Patty has been playing out of his skin whenever he gets minutes. There's no dropoff when they have to rest Parker. Been shooting 42% from three so will always find a home as a spot up shooter. Thought his NBA career was done when he got drafted #55.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This one is aimed at Johnners. Still a Cavs fan? How would you feel if Lebron came back? Tried reading all the threads on Realgm but it made my head hurt.

Would piss myself laughing if the Big Three break up.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Wade is not willing to take another paycut either IIRC. Heat will be making a big push for Melo it seems.
The rumors are that the Big 3 will all take a big pay cut to allow Melo to fit under the cap. That's the only way it will work. I don't see the Heat discarding Wade to bring in Melo (even if it's the smart thing to do). Besides, Wade won't opt out of his contract anyway so the Heat can't really get rid of him even if they wanted to.