• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your top ten TEST bowlers of ALL-TIME

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Curtly Ambrose is knighted! "Sir" title is not good enough IMO. Should be called "his highness, greatest of greats"

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Did Curtly 'talk to no man' Ambrose give the Queen the cold shoulder when she was tapping him with the sword?

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Understand Sir Curtly and Sir Andy don't fully believe Richie was fully deserving of the knighthood. Just my opinion though.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How's it your opinion if they don't believe he deserves it? :huh:

It's a weird choice though i have to admit. I'd have thought Clive Lloyd might've been the one to get it

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Understand Sir Curtly and Sir Andy don't fully believe Richie was fully deserving of the knighthood. Just my opinion though.
Erm what the ****? It's only your opinion that you understand that they don't think he's fully deserving of the knighthood, that makes no sense.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
I meant to say that I agree with Sir Curtly and Sir Andy receiving their knighthoods. They were exceptional during their careers. I don't quite see Richie in that same light and in my onion I don't feel like he is fully deserving of the honor.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I meant to say that I agree with Sir Curtly and Sir Andy receiving their knighthoods. They were exceptional during their careers. I don't quite see Richie in that same light and in my onion I don't feel like he is fully deserving of the honor.
This is why commas are essential

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You're missing a comma in your post yourself, after period. Or should it be a period after period. This isn't confusing at all
You've missed two periods at the end of your last two posts in this thread as well. In fact, a cursory glance over your recent posts suggests you never actually finish the last sentence of any your posts.