• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol. Quite.

In certain areas I imagine it'd play very well; others, not so much.

Just watching Ashes Breakfast, looks as if he bowled pretty well before his hammy went twang.
Definitely surprised Watto a couple of times with his bounce but there was a fair few four balls in there too.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lol. Quite.

In certain areas I imagine it'd play very well; others, not so much.

Just watching Ashes Breakfast, looks as if he bowled pretty well before his hammy went twang.
Eddie Irvine received death threats when it was played after he won grands prix

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Is this the same test match being repeated 5 times??

Seriously, Haddin must be giving Mitch a run for his money for POS? Just ****ing incredible how he keeps doing this.

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
Including the Oval Test match England have used 20 players in 6 test matches.

Australia have used 13.

England haven't kept the same team for any following match, always made changes. Australia unchanged all series.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Eddie Irvine received death threats when it was played after he won grands prix
Different era, tbf.

Point stands tho; I imagine there'd have been knuckle draggers from the Shankill who would've done similarly if he'd stood there whilst the Irish anthem was played. Nature of the beast, sadly.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
uh guys

Nick Hoult ‏@NHoultCricket 26m
England say scans on Rankin are clear and diagnosis is cramp. He is expected to bowl in second innings

Burgey

uh guys

England say scans on Rankin are clear and diagnosis is cramp. He is expected to bowl in second innings
Oh Jeez

Poor advert for the quinoa and chick pea diet

Spikey

english management still not off the hook tho

Nick Hoult ‏@NHoultCricket 34m
This was not the Perth furnace today. England doubted Rankin's fitness throughout the tour. Cramp after 8 overs today confirmed those fears

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Guys I've talked it through with all my mates in work and we all agree that we're a joke. Just wanted to let you all know.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
uh guys

Surely not?

Cramp on day one after eight overs? & after one ball of his abortive return.

His fitness is either shockingly toilet or he was cracking one out on the physio's table.

91Jmay

International Coach
Clearly Australia's day, a good score on a pitch with plenty and then an early wicket. Stokes a positive again though, bowled some really nice stuff and got well rewarded. Obviously he still bowls some filth but there is something there to keep us excited with both bat and ball. Hopefully he is a 40 with the bat 30 with the ball guy we can build with.

Happy for Borthwick that he got a wicket, but from what I saw he looks like a much worse version of Steve Smith with the ball. Rankin a total disappointment, can't believe how little he was putting into his action.