• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is Dar's fault. If he'd let us finish that over last night I swear we'd have got Lyon in three balls. ****.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well you're playing as **** as India right now.

****ing bowl properly to Lyon.
This is stupid.
It's so frustrating. I'm joking about blaming Dar but if we had a few more overs last night I think we'd have got the job done. Instead we've come out today not expecting to be out there long and it's showing.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
told you he was the best no 11 ever

BBC TMS ‏@bbctms 3m
Batting at number 11 Nathan Lyon has the highest average of any player who has had 20 or more innings in that position #ashes

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
What was wrong with setting a normal field and bowling normal lengths?

We've given the initiative well and truly away here. Also, my keyboard is disintegrating, key by key.

Last edited: