• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

wiff

First Class Debutant
Australia hanging in there, don't mind the struggle and slow scoring. England bowling good lines.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
lol, I get the feeling I'm the only guy in the world who actually doesn't mind Piers Morgan :p Say what you like, but the guy obviously has some ticker
I'm sure he appreciates you liking him, in fact if you ever discussed it over the phone I'm certain of it.

ajdude

International Coach
didn't think when I paid for a ticket I'd have to watch Andrew Strauss bat. I want my money back

Riggins

International Captain
didn't think when I paid for a ticket I'd have to watch Andrew Strauss bat. I want my money back
Poor girl had no shot at the money. She should have demanded it be changed to squiffing the ball behind point instead of pulling.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS Lee the bogan was genuinely trying to hurt him, only one out of 6 deliveries in his half and bs that he was giving 80%, he was clearly trying to bowl as fast as possible.

Zinzan

Full credit to Morgan, doubt his arm-chair haters would have guts to face up to that.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
FFS Lee the bogan was genuinely trying to hurt him, only one out of 6 deliveries in his half and bs that he was giving 80%, he was clearly trying to bowl as fast as possible.
Loved it.....Piers was backing away and Binga followed him. Showed no mercy.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh: What did you expect? Lee to lob in some 90km/hr half volleys.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Good stuff from Brett. If Piers is going to talk **** he should try not backing away to leg. It was interesting to see how fast Brett looked against someone who was never going to react in time.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Full credit to Morgan, doubt his arm-chair haters would have guts to face up to that.
Piers Morgan is the arm chair hater.....May have a bit of respect for what it's all about now.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Loved it.....Piers was backing away and Binga followed him. Showed no mercy.
lol Was a bit cheap from Lee to be honest, I was expecting him to bowl fast, but didn't think he would purposely follow him trying to hit him on the body. Thought he'd bowl slightly wide of off-stump and perhaps a touch fuller. Kind of like a heavy-weight boxer being offered a fun challenge from an older amateur and the heavy-weight then trying to knock him out within 10 seconds.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
lol Was a bit cheap from Lee to be honest, I was expecting him to bowl fast, but didn't think he would purposely follow him trying to hit him on the body. Thought he'd bowl slightly wide of off-stump and perhaps a touch fuller. Kind of like a heavy-weight boxer being offered a fun challenge from an older amateur and the heavy-weight then trying to knock him out within 10 seconds.
nah he's an ambassador for professional cricket. You can't just let some 48yo journalist even begin to look decent when you're representing a whole profession whose drawcard is immense speed, skill and intimidation.