• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
GuyFromLancs is the worst poster i've ever had the misfortune of reading on this forum
Whereas I don't recall a single thing you've ever written.

Which combined with your Dad probably leaving home when you were a nipper, doesn't bode well for you does it?

You no-mark ****!

Now, either talk cricket, or STFU

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
An excellent performance by the blonde medium pacer today. I couldn't have hoped for more than to see the chirping optimistic Aussies collapse. Bless.

I look forward to seeing Australia's plans for England. I wonder which Mitchell Johnson will turn up tomorrow. I hope Burgey and co say a prayer tonight that Cook and Trott were in excellent form during August, otherwise they are going to look pretty silly when Cook clings to the crease, doesn't go for any wide ones and scores. Knowing my luck he'll get out for 12 chasing a wide ball from Harris...

I really hope Aussie can contain England to 350. An innings victory at the Gabba would be too much...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Which combined with your Dad probably leaving home when you were a nipper, doesn't bode well for you does it?

You no-mark ****!

Haha wtf is this? I mean honestly...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

reminds me a lot of thejedibrah. posted something equally stupid to get himself banned.

91Jmay

International Coach
Haha wtf is this? I mean honestly...
I don't even understand how that is supposed to be an insult? Such a bizarre thing to post. I've had a few ding dongs on here, and it can be a bit cliquey at times, but this bloke is something else.

ajdude

International Coach

You no-mark ****!

this actually happened

like guys really this is actually a post oh my god

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This thread's a mess.

So I'd like to remind everything that while we pride ourselves to an extent on members have the freedom to criticise individual posts if they see fit, getting personal and insulting members overall won't be tolerated.

Spark

Global Moderator
This thread's a mess.

So I'd like to remind everything that while we pride ourselves to an extent on members have the freedom to criticise individual posts if they see fit, getting personal and insulting members overall won't be tolerated.
To add to that, I will remind everyone again that if you feel the urge to defend their nation's honour against grievous attacks from foreigners, then you should join the army.

Nationalistic warmongering - attacking posters based on their nationality as opposed to the content of their posts - will not be tolerated.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
But essays inviting other posters to attack one other are expected

Sorry, but this place is a ****ing toilet. My respect for Australians in general has plummeted today.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain

You no-mark ****!

I've been dropping into this thread sparingly tonight. But every single time GuyFromLancs has been going off, along with others. It's not my place to monitor but surely this has gone too far?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been dropping into this thread sparingly tonight. But every single time GuyFromLancs has been going off, along with others. It's not my place to monitor but surely this has gone too far?
it got three mod warnings in a row on the last page

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Coloring everyone for the actions of a few sounds like bigotry to me.

Look, I may well be a dick by a number of people's measurements. Fair enough.

But in the instance I tried to get back on track - I receive insults from randoms mid-way through conversations, all on the back of King Burgey implcitely advising his slaveboys to have a pop.

Believe it or not, I came here to talk cricket. If you want to turn it all into a nasty insult-fest, I'm game. I can take it. We can go really nasty!

But that wasn't my reason for logging on here. And I'd prefer it not to head down that route.

And subject to banning, I'm not leaving either