• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
smashes two fours off the over when he should have been out, and then smashes the short point. WAG.

Teja.

Global Moderator
This stand is ****ing scary.

Australlia's two best batsmen taking the bowling on.

I think it's worth remembering that Ashwin really isn't a particularly good spinner. He has awesome highs but can be innocuous for whole innings.

ajdude

International Coach
i get the feeling bcci don't want drs because they won't get unlimited referrals

i also sense that they'd use them like roger federer aka with no idea

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli sitter going to be hugely costly.

Clarke to ton up here.
if clarke hits a ton here, it'll better than the 151. there seems no way he won't get a ball that he can't do anything and gets out in the distant future . there's already been 3-4 close chances