• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Valer

First Class Debutant
This score is being overrated. 350-375 par. If India can not be dicks and get the last wicket, they will be in an okay position.
#Calledit.

pretty much still have the position that Jono has taken up vis a vis this innings.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
well i mean why should it be the batsman's fault no matter what? how the game plans out will decide who to blame. if aus in the 2nd innings smash 250 from 40 overs which allows australia enough time to bowl india out, is it still the batsman's fault? the reasons for losing on this pitch, if it happens, could be many, and it could be because of the bowlers, lack of ability doesn't give them a free pass
Right you're hypothesiing how they bowl in the 2nd dig.

I more meant they've done okay here. Obviously if they bowl poo in the 2nd innings then yeah, blame them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harby blowing up. This is the **** who got a hat trick with two dodgy decisions in 01.

#neverforget

Spikey

'no wonder he was the icc umpire of the year'

i think there's plenty of reason to wonder tbh

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I thought that was easily out live. But hitting outside the line, which you could see Dharmasena mouth 'outside'. Nice decision.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Why? Since when is getting a team out for less than 400 in the first innings (if they do it) a bad bowling performance?
In this scenario:

You are playing 3 spinners on a turning wicket
One of them has taken 6/85
Only 2 of the opposition's top 6 are capable against spin

Last edited:

Burgey

One thing DRS does is stop those arguments between players and umpires because they run off to talk to their skipper about referring them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In this scenario:

You are playing 3 spinners on a turning wicket
One of them has taken 6/85
Only 2 of the opposition's top 6 are capable against spin
That "one bowler" is part of the attack. If they all split 2 wickets, or one takes 6, the end result is still the same.

For me:

1. Ishant is ****
2. Harbhajan is ****.
3. Bhuv is a debutant
4. Jadeja doesn't turn a ball

And you don't get 400??????