• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The key to bowling on this deck as an offie is having the UFO ball, which revs like an offie but has a flatter axis so it doesn't hit the seam and slides on. It's why I reckon B33r would have been decent in this tour, he has a good one. The turn is too slow for looping offies. I remember Mark Waugh used to say he played exclusively off the back foot in India because he had more time to play the shot.

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Fourth Aussie to go after making a start (Wade batted for 45 minutes).

Once you get a decent start in India, you MUST go on with it because it's so hard for the new batsmen to get going.

HUGE pressure on Henriques here.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
That's some tail that Aus are fielding in this test. I don't remember seeing the like since 1986/87 when Greg Ritchie found himself batting in the top 6 at Melbourne iirc.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Oh wow, well bowled Ashwin.

Curious what Henriques is made of. Is the general consensus that he's a better bat than his record suggests?

Satyanash89

Banned
Ashwin WAG! Way to show all those who wrote him off after one bad series. If je keeps this up by picking up bags of wickets against mediocre batting lineups at home and keeps batting like he is, he'll be a huge asset to the team