• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I do not for the life of me understand why these 2 can't just dab it down to third man, possibly the easiest single to get at this stage, possibly even a 4
they should be playing one-day shots..

england aren't happy about taking that wicket. :laugh: rightly so. their strategy was working so well

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And Ojha gets out finally doing nothing. Yay!

Monty not to delighted to take that wicket, it seemed. Ganguly saying good thing for India. haha.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
nice from Ashwin

even if we can get a 15-20 run lead it'd be really nice. Last 4 overs have got us 12 runs, so not all that bad after the first few overs.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
what we have learned today is that Ojha has nothing between his ears really.

ashwin isn't too bright either.

such **** tactical/match awareness

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing this has done I guess is meant there will probably only be 90 overs today as we are bowling so slowly. Even when India pick up the pace with spinners on they will be trying to catch up the overs. Bat 100 overs and we should be safe as chasing over 200 will be tough in 2 or 2 and a bit sessions on this track.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Had a good impression of Dhoni earlier.. now firmly believing that he has to go..For failures on both captaincy and batting.. Such a ****ty captaincy..