• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Pitch just starting to misbehave. Promising stuff.
Yeah. Another hour and a half from our last 4 wickets would be perfect - a 250 lead means we'd only have a small target even if India batted for four sessions. As it is, we could be chasing 150+ when the pitch is really horrible if India bat well enough 2nd time around.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. Another hour and a half from our last 4 wickets would be perfect - a 250 lead means we'd only have a small target even if India batted for four sessions. As it is, we could be chasing 150+ when the pitch is really horrible if India bat well enough 2nd time around.
Don't think they will get that many.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Might be about a 220 lead depends on these 2 to be honest.
Yeah - I reckon you can add 10 to when the next wicket falls unless Prior or Swann really manages to hogg the strike and gets lucky to boot.

This has been a terrific partnership though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Terrific performance from us this. I think I said it yesterday, but the last couple of Tests have been reminiscent of our golden run in 10-11.

Still a lot of work to do here, of course, but I'm very confident that we'll finish the job.

Massive. One solitary Test win in India in 25 years and now we potentially get 2 on the bounce.a

smash84

The Tiger King
It feels like England 2011. :(
It probably feels worse.

For all the excuses that were thrown around for not playing well because the pitches prepared were specifically tailored to take away india's advantage this pasting at home is like being bitch slapped.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Couldn't be more content.

Up to the bowlers now, and while this pitch still looks like one you can easily bat all day on it's definitely starting to show faint signs of life - they should really bat for as long as they can tomorrow just to bowl on it as late as possible. In the unlikely event it's Anderson and Panesar in and it's after lunch then the declaration's on, otherwise keep going.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It probably feels worse.

For all the excuses that were thrown around for not playing well because the pitches prepared were specifically tailored to take away india's advantage this pasting at home is like being bitch slapped.
Its not worse. India won a test, and still haven't lost the series (yet).