• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 1 Discussion - Eng, WI, SL and NZ

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Agree should bowl Mills' last over and take Vettori off. Bring on NcCullum and get one from Bracewell out of the way.

Hrmm, no we are 'saving' Mills for later.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
McCullum was selected prematurely and averaged in the teens for his first 3-4 years, tbf.
And Kieswetter bats out of position and has played all of his games so far aged 24 or under.

I'm not saying he's better than McCullum, FTR, far from it. I just think that the media and fans seem to have gone on a bit of a witch hunt for Kies. There are a lot of people in the England side who haven't done much to be there (what's Bairstow done in limited overs cricket for England?) but everyone loves a bandwagon don't they...

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
haha - why did our fielder just throw the ball one bounce to NMac - I don't know anyone in our team who can reverse swing it (am I wrong)