• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
It's the beard. I could stare at it all day.
He needs to shave it off, harbours all sorts of nasties. Food, v**inal fluid, flies, fly eggs, etc, etc, etc.

Horrible things imo, and his is the result of a belief in an imaginary being.

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
Sky showing a England v SA game from about 1000 years ago. I think Kallis is the only player on either side who is still playing now.

He's played at the top level for a very long time, that Kallis bloke.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
He needs to shave it off, harbours all sorts of nasties. Food, v**inal fluid, flies, fly eggs, etc, etc, etc.

Horrible things imo, and his is the result of a belief in an imaginary being.
Whatever dude, your probably just jealous you can't grow one

Amla is a ***y man

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lol, just seen the HawkEye for the Petersen wicket.

Umpire's Call on a ball smashing into leg stump. ****ing joke.

Jacknife

International Captain
Beat him all ends up that.

No there's been bugger all swing since that bit of rain we had around the 7th over mark, both seamers were getting it go before that.

Last edited:

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
But Broad has never really been a big swinger of the ball. Nothing like Jimmy does, in any case.

EDIT: I don't know why Jimmy isn't bowling tbh.

Jacknife

International Captain
But Broad has never really been a big swinger of the ball. Nothing like Jimmy does, in any case.

EDIT: I don't know why Jimmy isn't bowling tbh.
The last couple of years though he does get the outswinger going especially since he started bowling fuller. When he started his spell at the start of the innings he was getting it to go.

Hasn't got it right around the wicket to Smith yet, not too sure about the move tbh.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
No no no. Not this bloody round the wicket to the left hander thing again, it just feeds his strength. You might be able to get Jimmy to try it with his outswinger but otherwise its stupid.

Jacknife

International Captain
Really could do with at least one wicket tonight, preferably the Captain.

Can't believe they haven't given Anderson another spell.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Ball isn't doing a bloody thing, looks like yesterday pitch now.

Lets see if Jimmy can get it to sing.

No, stone cold straight.

Last edited: