• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Athlai

Not Terrible
4th fastest of all time and one of the best knocks I've ever seen. Completely demoralised India in a matter of overs. Amazing.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a member of the fielding side, when you see that a batsman's been injured it's good sportsmanship to help him.
You said "Don't all come to help at once India." so I thought you were pissed off that they all came to help him. I wasn't really watching at that time, was browsing on another tab.

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
@ MCG, India Gave up on day 3
@ SCG, India Gave up on day 2
@ WACA, India Gave up on day 1
@ Adelaide, its better India gives up now and come home

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Worst thing about this innings is, I cant just listen to it on the radio and the delay is unbearable so have to listen to these douchebags on 9.