• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 9 - Bangladesh v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He always scores ****loads of runs in domestics tbf
Yeah just checked that out. And for some reason when I went to List A matches under BD domestic cricket statistics, I saw Sehwag averaging 170.. Anyone know how to get JUST the domestic games?

Blaze 18

Banned
Yeah their spinners are going to be more than a handful. The wicket is very, very slow. Might ease out a bit in the second half though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Their spinners are going to destroy us. I anticipate 120/8 after 35 overs.
Nah, Ireland will win this. No way I see Bangladesh having the discipline and the tactical nous to defend <200. It might get tricky, but Ireland will win by atleast 3-4 wickets with 5 overs to spare IMO.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Nah, Ireland will win this. No way I see Bangladesh having the discipline and the tactical nous to defend <200. It might get tricky, but Ireland will win by atleast 3-4 wickets with 5 overs to spare IMO.
Will you be quiet :ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Tbh, if half the money and time that has been invested on the Banglas had been invested on the Irish then by now Ireland would have emerged as a pretty decent side international side.

A lot of people have been raving about how the Bangers have come a long way but for me they are just a bunch of highly talented unprofessional players, and I doubt much is gonna change in that regard even in the times to come.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wouldn't call it an upset.
Nah, it's definitely an upset if Ireland win this. Not a huge one, but definitely an upset in these conditions. There's not much between the teams but Bangladesh are definitely a little bit better and that difference is quite exaggerated at home.

It'd be akin to England beating South Africa, say.