• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 5 - England v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Whatever happens, Netherlands have set themselves apart from the other associates IMO, like Ireland did in the last WC. Very impressive performance, just need a decent bowler or two and they'd be consistently competitive.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Holy ****, RtD. A certain MOTM whether the Netherlands win or not. In fact, I believe he has just been upgraded to Ryan eleven Doeschate.

Jayzamann

International Regular
just need a decent bowler or two and they'd be consistently competitive.
Very true. The batting is actually quite strong for a minnow side. Having someone like a Nannes play with them constantly like Cooper has out of the Australian domestic scene could do wonders.

pup11

International Coach
I don't think it'll happen but would love to see an associate make the QF.......
I think both Ireland and Dutch certainly have a chance, can see the Bangers and the Windies could having a tough time against em, in the other group Zimbabwe could also cause a few upsets.