• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
kohli wafg
this guy's class

bangla need a quality paceman or 2. what happened to mortaza and that huge guy who hit ponting in the head?

Spark

Global Moderator
The sad thing is that from the scorecard, you'd think this was an absolute road with nothing for the bowlers and the ball just coming easily onto the bat. Not the case at all.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Shakib really needs to be sacked as captain. Awful, horrible decision to insert.

kneejerk much?

-last world cup bangladesh won bowling india out for a small today
-record at this ground favours chasings

wow, this post shows that bangladesh is really the new india.....in terms of having crazy fans!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To be fair to him,on this ground more than 70 % of the matches have been won by the team batting 2nd before this.
It's that kind of regimented thinking that makes mediocre captains for my quid. I can't believe this pitch screamed anything other than "bat, doofus!", regardless of past form.

The scary thing is how perfunctory it's looked. India totally untroubled. Kudos to them I suppose, but yah boo sucks to Bangladesh.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
kneejerk much?

wow, this post shows that bangladesh is really the new india.....in terms of having crazy fans!
atleast they have concern for their players and express there views

not like some team which is full of ****s

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
It's that kind of regimented thinking that makes mediocre captains for my quid. I can't believe this pitch screamed anything other than "bat, doofus!", regardless of past form.

The scary thing is how perfunctory it's looked. India totally untroubled. Kudos to them I suppose, but yah boo sucks to Bangladesh.
well they just dont have a sensible bowling line up

thats sums it up all

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Hmm, he said 260 would be the score he was hoping to chase. Well if he chases it twice, maybe :p.

Anyway, I don't see the 200 from Sehwag. I think 360ish what they should aim for.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
kneejerk much?

Au contraire mon ami.

I've been running down Shakib's captaincy ad nauseam since he got the gig. He's just not very good at it.