• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ HRV Cup Domestic Selector Game

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Too many passengers in my team hence I am last. Sinclair didn't even play tonight was he injured or dropped?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon but its turning into a two-horse race by the looks of it. Grabbing Nicol and RtD as two of my three protected players for the draft is turning out to be a great choice. :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon but its turning into a two-horse race by the looks of it. Grabbing Nicol and RtD as two of my three protected players for the draft is turning out to be a great choice. :)
The late boost I was expecting to receive from Warner and McCullum (as well as the returning Black Caps) has been almost entirely negated.

Curses!!!

Gunning for 3rd though.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Dropped for Taylor. Brave but good call imo. He's not the flashest 20/20 batsman around.
Why was worker retained ahead of him. And I saw Sinclair gun it in a 20 20 game last year hence I picked him as an early round pick this year.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I should hopefully rake in points with all but one of my players playing in all matches (hopefully), especially with Gibbs, Flynn, Southee and Mills playing now

Athlai

Not Terrible
Phlegm almost certainly has the victory unless Blackwell does something unbelievably gun, with Auckland playing Hurricane could push for 3rd here, though he might need to fight to hold on to his 4th spot if there are strong individual performances for Geg or Chewie.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It just occured to me that if Chewie didn't pick James Marshall and instead picked for example.... me.

They'd have won.

0 points >>>>>>>> -14 points

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Flem, well deserved win! I will point out my team had the best average so I'm pleased with my side's performance. Also cheers to Athlai for running the competition. :)