• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

brockley

International Captain
Comets and Meteors on top at Christmas

The ACT Comets and ACT Meteors go into the Christmas break leading in their respective competitions for the first time in history.

The Comets are four points cleaar in the Futures League after three completed rounds from NSW. Wins over South Australia and Tasmania has the Comets well placed leading into the second half of the season.

The Meteors have their sights firmly set on the One Day WNCL where they lead the NSW Breakers who have a game in hand as does the Victorian Spirit who will be desperate to make up lost ground before the last match. The Meteors have a difficult task in playing the Breakers at Drummoyne on January 30. However, the Meteors were the only team to defeat the Breakers on a One Day match last season

Howsie

International Captain
For the Sky TV viewers in New Zealand it looks as though we are getting a pretty big chunk of the Big Bash this summer.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
For the Sky TV viewers in New Zealand it looks as though we are getting a pretty big chunk of the Big Bash this summer.
Yeah saw that as I glimmered through the guide. Hopefully some of the internationals will get a game.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
That's astonishing, he hasn't even been playing District Cricket in Melbourne. Been playing subbies for Coburg, for a fair bit of coin. Been dominating at that level, fair, but you'd expect him to!

brockley

International Captain
Problem is brakken is not even playing in grade,seems he has been out ever since the england one dayers,thats 2 years,would be a mighty come back if he does it.
That said he said he would be back for the kfc,not heard of him yet.
BTW katich is taking part in a practice t20 game,in a day or 2.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I had forgotten RTD was playing for Tassie this year, looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Love the comment by Gayle too, what a man.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
speaking of finished, Mick Lewis is gonna play for WA.
I can see it now, figures of 4-0-80-0

That article "...West Indies blaster Chris Gayle claims he has paid little attention to Australia's Ashes demise, saying his busy party lifestyle prevented him from watching the series....'I didn't follow much of it because it kind of clashed with my party events in Jamaica'...":laugh:

Ryan ten Doeschate burns in the English comp, should be in the England team, if not for his loyalty to his homeland.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
backing ten doeschate to be the big name by the end of this tournament. Why for none know him? Blewit didn't try to say
his name lol

Last edited: