• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2010

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I can easily imagine myself as a fielder being as confused as the batsman in those situations, but Hilfenhaus was cool as anything.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Wicket! Brillant pick up and throw from Hilfenhaus. Dhoni looked terrible out there and credit to Johnson for piling the pressure on with some tight bowling.

Always a chance of a run out though happening though with Laxman's runner out there.

And as I am typing Dougeh picks up another wicket with a short ball. Epic. :cool:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Winning $260 not making me feel any better at all. Thought it'd cushion the disappointment, but it isn't in the least.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Laxman to go coco-bananas here and get India home in a thriller.

Last edited: