• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ngog, funny name, funny guy....

*note to self, stop gloating about grossly over-hyped Prem sides, always ends up badly*

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Celtic in Europe gets funnier by the season. TNS have come out of this with more credit than the Hoops.

It can't be long before a Welsh or Irish side manage to make their way into a group stage. They're getting closer.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why does there apear to be no center circle at St Andrews?

And more importantly why did I stop working and start watching this?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Celtic in Europe gets funnier by the season. TNS have come out of this with more credit than the Hoops.

It can't be long before a Welsh or Irish side manage to make their way into a group stage. They're getting closer.
Gutted that their European Comedy Roadshow will be on hiatus for another season. :(

Nothing will match being in Cyprus and finding out Artmedia Bratislava had humped them 5-0. me and my brother refused to believe the barman when he told us the result.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was that Strachan's first game GF?

Also, thanks (you ****) for coining the phrase 'Thursday Cup' earlier in the season. Love using it towards Liverpool fans in work.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Was that Strachan's first game GF?

Also, thanks (you ****) for coining the phrase 'Thursday Cup' earlier in the season. Love using it towards Liverpool fans in work.
Yup, also their worst ever European defeat. And you're welcome.

No problem for me - looking forward to seeing how many you boys ship in Turkey...
I don't think we'll do too badly, we didn't do too badly on our travels last season. Our home games were a disaster, but could have been oh so different - I don't think I've ever seen a team counter attack with such murderous efficiency as Sevilla did, and had we been given a stone wall penalty in the first half when we were on top, it could have been different. Against Unirea, we missed a penalty just before half time, and it was a freak night, every shot they hit seemed to go in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You won't be able to promise that for a great deal longer itbt.
You never know, as long as playing in Europe doesn't get us too fatigued for the Prem we have a great chance of finishing top 4 again this year.

Love our CL Group btw, we'll be up against 3 quality teams!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd say Spurs fairly comfortably have the fourth-best starting XI. Squad's miles behind Citeh's.

cpr

International Coach
You know, Rangers might stand a chance in our group, depending how crap Valencia are without their main two... They'll be no love lost from us though, and dont be expecting a friendly welcome in Manchester after your last visit.....

Craig

World Traveller
From FC Utrecht's wiki page:

Will go down in cartoon glory for hammering Celtic 4-0 in the 2010 Badminton Championship.

I lol'd.